"We have been delighted to work with St Arthur Homes across several of our residential new homes sites just recently, in order to deliver our affordable housing obligations. In doing so, we have always found them professional, easy to work with and have a positive attitude to drive such acquisitions over the line"
Kevin Wawman, Crayfern Homes Ltd, Director
St Arthur Homes Ltd is a Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) approved Registered Provider of affordable housing and we will respond speedily to any opportunities, with streamlined acquisition procedures minimising needless red tape. We have the ability to get deals done quickly and efficiently.
Based from our Head Office in Central London we acquire, own and manage affordable housing with a focus on shared ownership housing. We acquire affordable housing stock anywhere in London, the Home Counties and the South East of England, down to the South Coast. We will consider any size affordable housing requirement from single units upwards.
St. Arthur has a focus on shared ownership housing and always strives to offer homes with a high level of specification, so there is no distinction between a shared ownership and an open market sale property. We aim to provide our customers with a personal service helping them through all stages of the house buying process and beyond.
What we do
- We acquire, own and manage affordable housing across London, the Home Counties and the South East, from single unit development upwards.
- We are an HCA approved Registered Provider and we fully comply with the obligations in most s106 agreements.
- We acquire and market shared ownership properties working with the partner Help to Buy agent and build one to one relationships with our buyers based on first class customer service and the personal touch.
- We will consider any other intermediate housing tenures including discounted market sale, intermediate rent and keyworkers accommodation.
- We provide a professional, commercially focused and responsive service to our housebuilder and developer partners. We will respond quickly to request for offers and can support you with value advice when buying land.
- We can advise on affordable housing viability working with you to maximise the value of the affordable housing element of sites. We have a partnership approach and will work closely with you to secure the best solution for all parties.
St Arthur Homes has established good relationships with Local Authority partners, in the South of England with Southampton, Eastleigh, Portsmouth, East Hampshire and developing relationships with Chichester and New Forest. In the London region we are working with Elmbridge, Sutton and Hammersmith and Fulham with developing relationships with Hillingdon, Harrow, Richmond, Ealing and Enfield amongst others. We work closely with our partner authorities to deliver affordable housing often on sites were more traditional Housing Associations are not willing to take them forward. We do not set size thresholds on opportunities we will take on, we assess all sites on their merits taking a commercial view.