We offer a welcoming and rewarding working environment, with a shared passion for housing and helping people get on the property ladder. We offer great opportunities to develop and grow and a range of benefits.
We are always looking to hear from talented individuals so if you are interested in applying for a role listed here or speculatively applying for any future roles please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time – PermanentApply now
St Arthur Homes (STAH) is a For Profit Registered Provider of affordable housing, specialising in shared ownership, under the governance of the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH).
We are looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to join the sales and marketing department and work together to achieve the business growth plan.
This is a highly varied, busy and fast paced position, with the successful candidate being able to join the company and hit the ground running and get involved in a wide variety of tasks. You will be a key member of the team as we continue to go from strength to strength, growing our offering, and as we continue to grow the sales and marketing team.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess and implement individual scheme sales and marketing strategies to ensure ultimate rate of sale/completions based on the overall strategy devised by the Sales & Marketing Director (SMD)
- Manage STAH web and external portals
- Responsible for developing a market leading online customer experience.
- Build relationships with developers, local authorities, solicitors, IFA’s and other stakeholders and manage those relationships to achieve our sales targets
- Monitor and manage scheme budgets as set by the SMD – ensuring a cost-effective approach to spend
- Manage, motivate and support the Sales Advisor (SA) to achieve sales targets and provide high level customer service throughout the sales process and look at ways to improve the customer journey
- Carry out 1:1’s with the SA to ensure performance is being managed, support given and results delivered
- Work with the SMD and our external PR agency to develop sales and marketing campaigns and implement the overall digital marketing strategy and for the planning and execution of all online marketing activity relating to the company’s online presence for sales to ensure we are driving brand awareness, enquiries, engagement and conversions.
- Provide and implement solutions to problems that may arise from sales or schemes and work collaboratively with colleagues to overcome them to a satisfactory conclusion
- Ensuring the consistency of all branding, marketing, and advertising material; including sales literature and site signage
- Management of the CRM
- Oversee plot progression to ensure we are meeting exchange deadlines
- Develop and implement new STAH brand guidelines and standard documents to enhance the STAH standard marketing and ensure we provide our purchasers with a wide range of information in order to understand the process of purchasing a new home. Ultimately providing an exceptional customer journey
- Manage together with the SA the completions/handovers
- Supporting the SMD as required
Compliance and Reporting:
- Ensure that STAH are compliant with all S106/Nominations requirements, local marketing requirements, Homes England guidelines and any other relevant legislation or regulations
- Ensure full compliance with the affordability and eligibility criteria (HEC)
- Manage the health and safety for any sales advisor, ensuring appropriate procedures are in place
- Provide concise reports and forecasts on sales as required by the SMD
The successful candidate will have the following requirements
- Experience of formulating and implementing successful and innovative sales and marketing
- Extensive knowledge of the mortgage market and conveyancing requirements
- Extensive knowledge of the shared ownership property sale transaction
- Good understanding of specific sales obligations associated with S106 and nomination agreements
- A proven track record of working effectively with colleagues, customers and external stakeholders (house builders, developers, IFA’s, solicitors)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively at all levels
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience of budget management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills (proficient in Excel)
- A team player with the ability to create and lead a company culture based on our mission and values
- This role is a Monday – Friday working role with the requirement for occasional weekend working as the business dictates (launch/open day events) and being on call for the sales advisor/s who work Saturdays
Full Time – PermanentApply now
St Arthur Homes is a Registered Provider of affordable housing, specialising in shared ownership, under the governance of the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH). Due to recent expansion within the sales team, we are looking for a highly motivated Sales Advisor to join the team.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- To be the first point of contact for prospective buyers
- To support the Sales Manager and Sales Director in meeting St Arthur Homes goals for growth, through achieving sales reservation, exchange, and completion targets
- To provide excellent service to all customers and stakeholders
- Manage customer enquiries through to viewing and reservation and from sales process to completion
- Liaise with Agents, and third parties including Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors to ensure all information is provided correctly to achieve sales targets
- Arrange and conduct viewings of properties ensuring a first-class customer journey throughout the entire sales process
- Conduct sales reservation process with buyers
- Instruct solicitors on sales in line with sales procedures and manage the sale through to completion within the set target timescale
- Maximise sales opportunities by establishing buyer expectations and allocating accordingly
- Work with agencies to ensure reservation targets are met through lead generation and management
- Ensure full compliance with all regulatory, statutory, and internal requirements to minimise risk to the business and its stakeholders
- Utilisation of the CRM
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experience working within a new build sales environment with experience of shared ownership schemes
- Excellent communicator with strong written skills
- Experience of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Understanding of the mortgage market and conveyancing requirements
- Organised with attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, partners, agencies, and customers
- Able to work under pressure and to targets
- Full understanding of sales processes and legislation
- Market knowledge
- To work required hours flexibly to fit business needs
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new products and procedures
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
Full Time – PermanentApply now
St Arthur Homes is a Registered Provider of affordable housing, under the governance of the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH).
From our HQ based in Marylebone London, we acquire, own and manage affordable housing on a shared ownership basis. As our shared ownership property portfolio and our presence in England continues to grow, we remain committed to ensuring that we can benefit those looking for help into the property market.
About the role
As part of a fast-growing business and team, the successful applicant has the opportunity to be pivotal in driving and improving the analysis capability of STAH, working closely with management. As an Investment Analyst your primary role will be to support in the build and maintenance of a range of financial models used for planning and analysing STAH’s business and carrying out financial analysis. This output is pivotal in driving future decision making in the business and providing leadership and external stakeholders with valuable insight.
You will assist in the planning, design and development of new models as well as supporting in the maintenance of existing financial models, reports, and analyses. As part of a fast-growing and dynamic business, there are ample opportunities to get involved in something new and support the business in new ways.
This role will help drive the investment and funding choices that STAH will make over the coming years. The applicant will gain exposure to a wide range of stakeholders, including helping our investors to understand and manage their investment.
Key responsibilities include:
Supporting in the maintenance of company’s long term business model and presenting ongoing improvement and development opportunities.
Taking ownership and responsibility over key areas and inputs to the model.
Collating information from across the business to prepare analysis and reporting for STAH’s lenders and investors.
Ad-hoc financial and operational analysis for key senior stakeholders..
Strong financial reporting and analysis capabilities
Senior Business Stakeholder Management with commercial and operational mindset Ability to Influence/ Communicate effectively
Financial Modelling / Strong Excel Skills
Strong analytical skill set – identify key drivers, problem solving Valuation and returns analysis experience
Experience in real estate or social housing
Experience in banking, Big 4, private equity, or working with private equity investors. Experience forecasting and budgeting
ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA or equivalent
Must be conveniently commutable to Marylebone, attendance in the office is required 2 – 3 times per week but this may change.
Must have full right to work in the UK. Direct report to STAH CFO.
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Full Time – PermanentApply now
St Arthur Homes owns and manages a portfolio of new-build Shared Ownership homes in the south of England. The size of the portfolio will be around 170 homes in Q4 2022. It will double and triple each year thereafter in phased handovers.
Currently, St Arthur Homes uses an outsourced customer service team who take calls and emails from lessees. The property manager will need to work seamlessly with this agent in the provision of excellent customer service.
Beyond that the property manager has managing agents on each site, generally through a resident management company, although we may also directly appoint a manging agent in the future.
The role will consist of taking on niche and profitable portfolio of your own to assure the upkeep is maintained, ensuring that legislation such as health and safety and service level agreements are compliant, day to day customer/client enquiries and negotiations are accurately handled and dealt with. All alongside hitting company KPI’s and maintaining core company values. In the future this may include social and affordable rented homes. As such, lettings, tenancy management, void works, and domestic repairs will then supplement the list of responsibilities below.
- Manage the growing portfolio of properties.
- Manage a business relationship with leaseholders, answering queries and general guidance together with our customer service agent.
- Produce a Good Practice manual of procedure and guidance for property management.
- Hold managing agents to account on all fronts, especially for the day to day maintenance of communal areas.
- Advise the acquisitions team on new property deals, including general advice, checking service charge estimates, appointing manging agents, and working with solicitors to set up management companies.
- Manage property insurance and warranty claims.
- To be committed to delivering a service that is value for money.
- Working with the customer service agent to minimise rent and service charge arrears and approve payment plans where necessary.
- Agreeing service charge budgets with managing agents.
- Reconcile and make payments between St Arthur and external partners.
- Undertake regular site visits and create site reports covering observations and remedial works required. These reports will be of a standard to be viewed by St Arthur’s Board.
- Arrange periodic health and safety assessments/inspections (e.g., lifts, plant, machinery, water and fire) and discharge any resulting actions.
- Keep up to date all ‘Health and Safety files’ (as defined in CDM 2015) as living files so that all testing and commissioning is undertaken properly and recorded accurately.
- Instruct contractors for insurance repair works and verify that contractor works are completed to specification.
- Deal with applications requiring permissions under the lease, responding within set timescales and raising administration charges where the lease allows.
- Keep an asset schedule up to date.
- Complaints handling in line with policy and the expectations of the Social Housing Ombudsman.
- Interpret and implement housing legislation.
- Leasehold consultation for major works and repairs / S20 Consultation.
- Understand the Regulator for Social Housing’s Code of Practice for consumer and financial standards and embed into the day-to-day work.
- Generally, you’ll work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm.
What to expect
- You’ll usually be based in a central London office or be at home. You’ll need to manage leasehold stock on behalf of the group across a wide geographical area; currently Kent, Essex, Hampshire, Herts and we expect homes in the Midlands in the future.
- The work will be carried out within a strict but changing regulatory framework.
- The job will be varied as we need three key remits covered: day to day property management, assisting the acquisitions team with new deals, and building the processes needed to run this function- this is a new post for St Arthur.
- We are a very fast paced, growing for-profit business. We were registered as a Registered Provider for social housing in 2013 and have started growing at pace with recent transactions. The culture is therefore both target-driven and one that appreciates learning and discovery.
- The role will change over time as the business evolves. Being the principal contact for lessees for instance may become the norm.
- The Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM) and Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) are desirable.
You’ll need to show evidence of the following:
- As a small business you’ll need to be the management lead in the business
- Empathy in a difficult economic period for our leaseholders
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Capability to be a line manager of a growing management team in the future
- Self-motivation and tenacity, hits targets
- A full driving licence and access to a car is often necessary.
Experience in housing and property management is essential. Gaining experience in tenants’ associations, housing associations or in a managing agent’s office is also useful.
We would like someone with a working knowledge of the relevant parts of legislation, for example: Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, Landlord and Tenant Act 1987, Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993, Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.