Easter competition launch
A social media campaign has been launched today by St Arthur Homes to celebrate Easter 2022.
It’s easy to enter, just find all the hidden eggs in our Heathbourne Village show home photograph below and comment how many eggs you find on one of our competition posts – either on Facebook, or Instagram. Find further terms and conditions below.
Follow #WeAreStArthur on socials to find out more.
How to Enter:
Hunt the Easter Eggs in our picture from Heathbourne Village and comment with your answer on our competition posts on either Instagram or Facebook. Deadline for entries is 11pm on Easter Monday 18th April 2022. The winner will be contacted by 20th April 2022.
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wearestarthur
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/wearestarthur/
Win a voucher of your choice up to the value of £200.
Terms and Conditions:
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize will be posted/emailed within the UK by special delivery once winner’s details have been received.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible, due to reasons beyond the control of St Arthur Homes, and accordingly they may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any Social Network. You are providing your information to St Arthur Homes and not to any other party.
- Any debate should be lively but also constructive and respectful.
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
- Don’t swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or negative comments
- The winner will be picked at random by St Arthur Homes. Their decision is final. No discussion will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the HBF, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
Last Remaining at Heathbourne Village
Our show home at Heathbourne Village is our last remaining property available in Bushey Heath. This one-bedroom first-floor apartment enjoys a luxurious specification and benefits from expert craftmanship. What’s even better – we’re including all furniture in the show home within the sale so it’s ready to move into!
The show home enjoys a warm and inspiring interior design scheme from Claude Hooper Interior Design Consultancy with buyers able to retain the curtains, lighting fittings, pictures and mirrors on display. A spacious open-plan kitchen/living area is flooded with warm natural lighting, helping you make the most of the sunshine and modern kitchens come complete with a selection of integrated appliances. Providing a calming sanctuary at the end of an exciting day, the beautiful bedroom features plush carpets and fitted wardrobes.
Find out more about Heathbourne Village here.