St Arthur Homes launch Jubilee competition
*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED*
A social media campaign has been launched today by St Arthur Homes to celebrate The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
It’s easy to enter, just head over to our Instagram account (@wearestarthur) and tag a friend that you will be celebrating the Jubilee with in the comments of the competition post. Find further terms and conditions below.
Follow #WeAreStArthur on socials to find out more.
How to Enter:
Tag a friend that you’ll be celebrating the Jubilee with in the comments of our competition Instagram post. Deadline for entries is 11pm on Monday 6th June 2022. The winner will be contacted by 10th June 2022.
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/wearestarthur/
Win a BuyaGift voucher for a Buckingham Palace visit and afternoon tea experience, as well as a £100 Love2Shop voucher.
Terms and Conditions:
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize will be posted/emailed within the UK by special delivery once winner’s details have been received.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible, due to reasons beyond the control of St Arthur Homes, and accordingly they may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any Social Network. You are providing your information to St Arthur Homes and not to any other party.
- Any debate should be lively but also constructive and respectful.
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
- Don’t swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or negative comments
- The winner will be picked at random by St Arthur Homes. Their decision is final. No discussion will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the HBF, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.